On March 21, INSPACE FORUM 2018 held the pitch session of startups: a brief oral description of projects for investors. It is the unique chance to:
• show your solution to specialists in airspace technologies and business development;
• receive a constructive feedback from them;
• find partners and obtain financing for your project.
We invited founders of unique projects, developers from young B2B and B2C companies with seed investment to take part in the pitch session.
One selected 10 of the best candidates to present their products to investors. The preference was given to space projects with a relevant development, a completed prototype and an established team.
• rocket vehicles and interplanetary spacecrafts;
• satellites, micro-satellites, satellite platforms;
• development and production of spacecrafts and their components;
• materials and coating for space equipment;
• trackers, sensors and control systems;
• navigation and ERS services; data transfer;
• software development.
Presentation duration: 3 minutes for a presentation + 2 minutes for answers to judges’ questions.
Projects were evaluated by venture companies, accelerators, business angels as well as by private and government investors.